Tuesday 30 August 2011

The day he turned 8

So today is my mini mans 8th birthday!! I am so over whelmed with all these emotions and feelings.
I haven't quite wrapped my mind around the fact he is 8,feels like just yesterday he was born...the past 8 years have flown past.. scarey to think the next 8 will probably fly even faster.
Things have changed so much in the 8 years except one thing....And that is the fact i love him so very much and i couldn't imagine my life with house hes gorgeous face and his contagious laugh.. you hear it and just want to laugh as well!
Yes life can be challenging with my mini man but he always keep things interesting! He has always been such a character from the moment he was born,i love that he is different and know just what he wants! He is my inspiration most days with the fact he never gives up on the things he wants and never lets you forget the things he wants LOL.
I cam proud of what a happy and loving kid he is and i know i am that reason... plus all the awesome people in his life. He may get under our skin from time to time but you you will always get a hug and a huge hello off him! He is slowly growing into an amazing young man and i love watching ti happen. he will always be my baby boy though!!

Happy birthday JT i love you so much thank you for be my son!!! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment