Monday 8 August 2011

The funniness!!

Lilly is growing up so much and so fast she changed every day and it amazes me!! She is turning into a beautiful little girl before my very eyes it makes me so proud but sad at the same time... They really don't stay babies for long! Lately i have been with holding her dummy through the day cause she really does need to stop needing it! Since this has been happening she seems to be babbling a lot more and talking a hell of a lot more!! She still isn't stay some stuff that i expected but i am not worried at all cause she tries to say really big words!! She proves to me every day how clever she truly is as well... She now waves hello and goodbye (which about bloody time LOL) She has to close door and drawers if they are left open... OCD much hehehe. She will put things back when you ask her too. Don't get me wrong she is no angel she is quite a cheeky rat bag. She likes pushing the limits atm seeing how far she can get but she is quickly learning it isn't very far. she is over 16 months old now before i know it she will be turning 2!! One awesome thing of late is people are saying she looks like me a lot more... i know kinda seems vein or up myself but Jack has always really looked like me so i was a bit down that she didn't look like me and that her and Jack looks to different but now a days she is a little mini me just with blue eyes... she is just a gorgeous little girl and i am going to have to watch her when she gets bigger!

So i am getting really nervous about Jack peads appointment tomorrow,hoping it goes well or i may make some heads roll! It has defiantly come at the best time with his behavior of late. It doesn't seem to be backing off or lessening which is a big of a worry!
Like this morning jack had a bit of a sleep in which is fine, he got up said morning to me and Lil and then disappeared in his room... so i was running around getting things done you know shower,pack school bag,pack Lilly's bag for the day and so forth. I then realised the time and it was a bit before 8:30 so i asked him to get dressed and well he just started going off how he needs to find his sonic screwdriver and he isn't going to school and he wont get dressed. I asked a few more times in between getting things done and still nothing. So i said to him you can go in your pjs he was quite happy with that so that is what happened! He went to school in them.... about 5-10mins later i walked down and gave him school clothes and he got changed but it isn't seem to phase him that he was being teased for wearing his pjs to school.
This after noon we went for our river walk with peter which was all good... he played up a bit as he does and then i didn't exist and that started him saying that he will have all my stuff. Starts spouting off i will have this and that then a pause and then he screams out at Peter i can also have mums handcuffs! Well i wanted to curl up in a ball and die but that the same time laugh my ass off... so freaking embarrassing,then he proceeded to talk about them for another 5 mins *die of embarrassment* Seriously this kid shares way to much of my life with other people......
Lately i have been thinking about my life with the kids and me starting work and a million other things.... i want to try a new way of dealing with things when they are not good... Like stuff with jack i am done arguing with him and yelling i am trying to stay calm and deal with it another way cause the going off my head doesn't get me very far and just makes things worse. Also i want to try and get out more have a LOT more fun i need it... life needs to be lived and enjoyed and really i have messed up in life and things can be tough but i plan on making the most of it!! If anyone ever wants to do anything let me know i will see when i am free and we can get to it! I am so anxious about work but so excited to be starting something new,i want to try and chuck as much of myself into it as i can i think it has a huge potential to be a wonderful and amazing job.
I am going to go need to so dome more work stuff. Love you all
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. I am loving this blog! Lots happening, keep us posted! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thanks hun, I will try and update more often!! hehe

    ReplyDelete