Saturday 3 September 2011

Stuff,things and junk!

So lately life hasn't been all that great... yes life is about the little things but the crappy stuff is starting to effect the little joys in my life and that just doesn't fly well with me. I know things will get better it is just the matter of how much more crap will be thrown at me and when will it start t get better.
I have/am so sick atm and having sleep elude me so very often lately i have been thinking a LOT which yes in a  way is good but in a way bad, i have realised how badly i have screwed up with this whole "work" thing. I really was hoping i would bet getting on top of my finical situation but instead i am falling so very far behind i am almost to drowning point again....I am so grateful for all my family and friends trying to keep me positive and help me out i love you all so much and i have defiantly learnt a very lesson from this!!
A lot of my other thoughts have been on what is to come next year and how i can try and make it a better year then this one. Also thoughts about the past.. some about the awesome times and some about mistakes i have made. I know everyone makes mistakes that is life and if you don't how will you ever learn i just swear i am make mistakes then most and in everything in life... Jobs,money and especially guys. It seems the guys i like are either idiots that treat me crappy or they are wonderful but don't want to date me.... Hopefully that will change soon and i will find a wonderful man that treats me good and DOES want to date me!(here's hoping anyways) Having a man in my life isn't a must but it is more then welcome LOL having someone for me would be nice but i know it is a bit down the track that it will happen.
So i did my check up on the STAT dates and they have new ones now to find $160 and register to sit my test and hopefully apply and get into uni starting next year!!! If i can do that i will be so very happy i cant wait to kick start uni and know i am one step closer to becoming a teacher it is the biggest thing i want right now i think, just to know i will get there would be a weight lifted.This is all on whether i do ok in the STAT test that i get into uni if i don't i will try another way but any way possible i will be getting into uni!!!
I got a new album the other day and i am addicted!! It is Adele and i LOVE it!! She is fantastic and some of the songs are just amazing and i can so relate too! Just listening to it makes me feel better for some reason, mind you some of the songs make me think of certain people past and present.....

So update on mini man he turned 8 on Wed which i still cant wrap my head around! I have made his psychologist appointment i have to go on my own to the first appointment which isn't till Oct and then jack has his first appointment in Nov so a bit of a weight but least it is starting to happen. Also had his hearing tested and he has perfect hearing so he is screwed now cant get away with not listening lol. He is having friend issues again at school which explains his bad behavior again... I really wish he would just leave it and try playing with other kids although most of them don't want to play with Jack cause he is so different... makes my heart break knowing he doesn't really have any friends :( he is such a loving kid yes odd but still.... hopefully he will find some good friends soon that wont switch whether they like him or not.....

Not much to update on miss Lil pil still getting more beautiful and cheeky everyday, she is super sick like me which sucks she isn't coping all that well :( She is talking even more and figuring things out so bloody quickly freaks me out!!She is 17 months tomorrow.. it will be her 2nd birthday before i know it!

Well gunna go xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment