Saturday 3 September 2011

Just i something wanted to put down

So i have always wondered.... why do we like/fall for the people we do. A lot of people say that have a type,if i had to say my type i would be putting down dickhead, yeas i have liked some decent guys but that was the case of we didn't click or they didn't see me that way.. the rest well they clearly all ended and turns out the guy was a dick and most of my friends and family didn't like him.
I really do think what am i doing wrong even though i am told by many that it isn't me.. clearly it is me a little seeing as i end up with this idiots. In a way i am grateful cause each time i learn something and realise even more so what i want out of a partner and that is just it i want a partner someone i am equal with but if my "type" is dickhead how am i to know the next guy wont be just that....
So if you had to say what your type is what would it be? Who are you attracted too? All the guys i have liked don't really have much in common or even have similar features... i guess only thing that is the same with most of they have gorgeous eyes.
All this dating stuff just baffles me some days and today is one of those days, I guess there is always something that you get drawn into with a person, I would love to know what people get drawn into with me other then my boobs!! I dunno all am all over the place with my thoughts atm but i just wanted to put this down not that there was much of a point to it...xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment