Tuesday 27 December 2011

Just a little something

I really have been letting my blog slip lately which is bad seeing as i have so much going on in my life and things are going to get more hectic next year! 
Seeing as it is just Jack at home today out of the kids i have a bit of time before i start cleaning the house so i though i might put some stuff down as to what has been going on in my life and in my head. Sorry if it gets a bit crazy i will try and keep on track as much as i can!

So as we all know i am having baby number 3... yes isn't the best circumstances with having the new relationship and i was so set on studying next year but i am a strong believer in things happening for a reason so clearly this bubs was meant to be. But as i say this my and Jimmy have talked a LOT about all of this and this will be my last baby. No more more me i will have my beautiful kids and 3 is defiantly enough for us! I am going to get my tubes tied i see no point in not doing it although Jimmy wants to get the snip so we are arguing as to who gets to do it hehe. I am really trying to make the most of this pregnancy but i think with the rough start with my family i am still struggling a little bit to be more excited. I have a feeling however that after my big ultra sound next week and hopefully one we know who is in there i will be more excited as we can go and start buying baby stuff! Don't get me wrong i love my little baby as much as i love my other 2 just the excitement factor is lacking a little..... Here's hoping i find it very soon! So that is one of my babies done!

Now on to Miss Lilly... She is growing up sooo fast still cant believe she is going to be 2 in less then 4 months! She amazes me every day with how quickly she is learning things. I must say she is my quite one nothing very huge happens with her she just potters along side Jack. Although Christmas night was a bit of a different story the poor baby. Her big brother knocked her over and landed on her so we spent some time up at the hospital to make sure he was ok... we even got to go in am ambulance, first time for me but Lil really didn't like it :( but she is fine just a egg on the head,scrap on her nose and some grazes on her knee. She is a toughey though like her mum :)

Now onto my mini man.... i don't even know where to begin with him. I guess i will start with the biggest thing to happen to our Mr Jack. I finally has a diagnosis for him.... He does in fact had Aspergers. He is high functioning which is fantastic makes life that little bit easier but it still means that he needs funding and help with school and all the stuff you wouldn't really think twice about with most kids we need to with Jack. After the new year is when we really start tackling all of this. I need to join something called Aspect and try and find a group around my area with parents going/gone through all of this which i know i am gunna need the support of people who know what it is like. I knew it was coming but to actually see it on paper was just heart breaking. I cried on and off all day but the next day i picked myself up and got on with things. He is still my mini man and always will be no matter what i love him to the ends of the earth and back x 10000000 but this is defiantly a new challenge for all of us to be facing. Jimmy is supporting me 100 percent which is just amazing makes me love him even more! We know the next however many years is going to be a rough road but at the same time it is going to make Jacks life that bit easier which is what i want for him.. he deserves it! Poor jack though yesterday he was getting something out of Jimmy's car and he got his finger caught in the door.... i haven't heard him scream like that for a very long time. Thankfully he didn't break this thumb he just has a swollen and very impressive coloured thumb! He is even already playing the wii!

I swear i love my kids so much i don't know what i would do without them!! Being a mum is amazing yes i have days i wanna strangle them(but i don't) but at the end of the day i look at them and my heart melts and i thank god i am a mum to these amazing children!

I am also very lucky to have the man in my life i do. I hit jackpot with this one!! He is one of my best friends but also my boyfriend. I know i can tell him anything and he wont love me any less. I love that my family have gotten to know him a bit better over the past few days cause i love having him in my life. He is amazing with the kids and it is gorgeous to watch :D. I love him so much and since he came along life seems so much easier and more fantastic! 

Ok i am gunna go i have Christmas aftermath to clean up after!!! Love ya's all :D
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Hon I have two sons with Aspergers so if you ever need to chat just give a call :) also my cousin lives in Campbelltown and has a fair bit to do with Aspect so can put you in touch with her if you wish

    As for tubes and vasectomies it is much less invasive for a guy to get it done than for the woman :)

    Vicki xo

    ReplyDelete